Thursday, September 17, 2009

spotlight on poppyart






Ever since watching her mum sewing at the kitchen table, Bridget, from poppyart has shown an interest in fabrics and crafts. Bridget loves retro colours and old-style embroidery and anything bold and handmade really. This shows in her own fabulous creations.







Bridget regularly runs a stall at a local flea market selling her wonderful wares but wanted to expand her customer base, so opening a shop on folksy seemed just the thing!





Bridget says, "I work in my spare time whilst caring for my two boisterous toddlers, so some times I'm much more productive than others! I love to sew and create unique items from home. I get very excited by interesting and unusual fabrics, as well as quirky design details."




Bridget also accepts custom orders and can personalise her lovely items too. Come and visit poppyart at the Bumps, Babes & Beyond Fayre next Thurs at Harpenden Public Halls from 09.30am till noon. You can contact poppyart at bridget@poppyart.co.uk, visit her website or her shop on folksy and you can even read the poppyart blog too!

love



x

No comments:

Post a Comment